20 days (Cape Town, Antarctica, Rwanda)
8 – 28 January 2023
Highlights of the Itinerary
- Fly seven hours at 10 000 feet above the ice to the South Pole; observe a colony of 14 000 emperor penguins and their young chicks.
- Enjoy abseiling, cross-country skiing, fat biking, and ice climbing.
- Spend an unforgettable hour watching a family of mountain gorillas interact at Volcanoes National Park.
- Marvel at Akagera’s prolific savannah wildlife – including lion, leopard and elephant among others.
- Revel in Rwanda’s rich culture, local heritage and fascinating history.
Selling Price: USD 127 275 / USD 64 857 single supplement
Too expensive? Ask us to tailor your trip to match your budget.