18 days (Johannesburg, Namibia, Cape Town, Antarctica) 07 Jan 2023 – 24 January 2023
Highlights of the Itinerary
- Stay in an idyllic Namibian desert retreat and take in the dramatic dunescapes of Sossusvlei by vehicle, foot and hot air balloon.
- Experience a scenic flight over the Skeleton Coast and be awed by the unique desert-adapted wildlife of the Hoanib Valley.
- Unwind to the sound of rushing water, and beyond, to the desert’s silence, in one of Africa’s most remote camps.
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating culture of the semi-nomadic Himba.
- Fly seven hours at 10 000 feet above the ice to the South Pole; observe a colony of 14 000 emperor penguins and their young chicks.
- Enjoy abseiling, cross-country skiing, fat biking, and ice climbing.
USD 116 692 per person sharing / USD 58 889 single supplement
Too expensive? Ask us to tailor your trip to match your budget.